Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Toast SS/12

Oddly enough, I'm really  feeling the love for British brands right now. I don't know, maybe it's the English student in me. Or maybe it's the Japanese-inspired prints. Either way, I was browsing online shops a bit disinterestedly when I came upon these pictures from Toast's Spring/Summer 2012 campaign.

It was love at first sight.


toast01


toast02


toast03


toast04


toast06


toast05


toast07

I think I'm more in love with the relaxed bohemian styling and accessories than I am with the actual clothes, but that's probably due to the fact that really loose-fitting clothing works badly on me. The prints are absolutely beautiful though, so I could see myself investing in the dress and skirt in the top two images – even if they didn't cling to my frame as flatteringly as they do on the models'.