Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas present

I know, I know, it's February already – but humor me, will you? Because I have a lot of Christmas presents and shopping to talk about, especially now that it's finally light enough to get decent pictures.

After scouring the shops and the web for Christmas presents for my boyfriend, I ended up finding an excellent watch by Guess (in silver) that both him and I were very happy with. In fact, I ended up liking it so much that once I spotted a rose gold version of the watch on ASOS, I asked for it to be my present.

And it's been in frequent use ever since.


watch


watch02


watch03



I normally never wear gold (or anything by Guess), but I find rose gold to be a tad more wearable than regular, yellow gold. It certainly seems to work paired with the rest of my jewelry arsenal, which is all silver. And it makes for awesome arm parties, à la the Man Repeller

Now if only this watch could teach me to actually be on time...


watch04

No comments: