Monday, January 30, 2012

Teatime

I got plenty of Christmas presents this year (and I'll get back to those later), but the best present I could have possibly asked for was the one I least expected. One of my best friends suddenly returned home after four years of studies in Australia, and it's been great to have her back.

The last few weeks have been filled with girl's nights and girl talk – and man, how I've missed this! It's great to have our little posse back together again, and fun to have someone I can talk to about clothes and fashion (at least without having them roll their eyes at me).

Much time has been spent giggling in cafes, and hopefully the rest of this spring will be spent in much the same manner.


Maiju


During one of our visits to CafĂ© Art last weekend I tried to combat my soy latte obsession with japanese tea, but ugh – too sweet! Staying away from amacha from now on. Regular green tea is clearly the way to go.

teatime


teatime02

No comments: