Sunday, January 22, 2012

Aubin & Wills, Spring 2012

Aubin & Wills is one of those slightly obscure British brands whose name I recognize, but know little beyond that. I ordered a nice, basic grey cardigan from their webshop last fall, but dismissed the rest of their collection as too boring, too preppy and too A.P.C.

So imagine my surprise when I came across this spring shoot for Aubin & Wills, which (while still admittedly a bit preppy) epitomizes pretty much exactly how I want to look this spring. Clean-cut, soft and relaxed. And I guess it doesn't hurt that the model for this photoshoot is the lovely Irina Lăzăreanu.


aubin&wills_ss12-01

aubin&wills_ss12-02

aubin&wills_ss12-03

aubin&wills_ss12-04

aubin&wills_ss12-05


Enjoy! I'm off to vote at the presidential elections.

No comments: